At Zoom Disposal, we aim to provide the most reliable dumpster rental services to meet your expectations and needs. We offer 10, 15, 20 & 30 cubic yard open top roll off dumpsters for home and construction debris. We serve all communities in Massachusetts and nearby areas. Our dumpster rental prices are competitive and affordable, guaranteed to fit your budget.
If you are wondering “how much is a 10-yard dumpster rental,” or perhaps “how much is a 15 yard dumpster rental,” you can text or email us and we’ll get back to you immediately. One of the reasons why contractors and homeowners love working with us is that we always answer their questions in a timely manner. You can text or email us 7 days a week, 24 hours a day and get a reply promptly.
How Much Does Dumpster Rental Cost?
Dumpster rental costs at Zoom Disposal Services are usually 20 to 25% lower than large, national companies. When you work with us, you keep your money in the community by supporting a local business.
You will never be surprised by hidden fees and gimmicks.
Low Dumpster Rental Rates for Great Customer Service
We take good care of our customers. You can expect excellent customer service from our employees, who are well trained and paid competitive wages.
Our well maintained equipment will be safely placed and look presentable while at your property.
You'll never sit around waiting for a dumpster that never shows up. You'll never look out your window and stare at a dumpster that day in and day out never gets picked up. You'll never wonder why your replacement dumpster is taking so long to show up.
It's not just junk to us! We do our best to donate and recycle as much as we can.
Below are some of our standard dumpster rental prices:
10 Yard Dumpster Rental Price
- 1 Ton Included
- Holds 50 to 70 trash bags
15 Yard Dumpster Rental Price
- 2 Tons Included
- Holds 80 to 100 trash bags
20 Yard Dumpster Rental Price
- 3 Tons Included
- Holds 110 to 130 trash bags
30 Yard Dumpster Rental Price
- 4 Tons Included
- Holds 170+ trash bags
*Prices are subject to change and may vary depending on location and rental duration.
WE DO NOT ACCEPT ASPHALT PAVEMENT, BRICK, CONCRETE AND DIRT MIXED WITH TRASH.
Asphalt, Brick, Concrete, Dirt and Stone dumpsters must be ordered by calling 508-740-8053 during business hours.
Dumpsters with large amounts of these types of materials in it WILL NOT BE PICKED UP and a $1000 fee will be added.
Terms of Service
Massachusetts bans some waste materials from dumpsters or dumpster rentals. No worries though, Zoom Disposal can accept the following items for an extra charge:
Massachusetts Ban Items Accepted for an Extra Charge
- Sofas & Mattresses(CLICK HERE - How to properly dispose of mattress and sofa for FREE)
- Appliances (TIP: Take them to your local scrap metal facility)
- TV/PC Screens (TIP: Take them to your town dump)
- Car tires or smaller (Larger tires are strictly prohibited)
- Propane Tanks
Items Strictly Prohibited From Our Dumpsters
- Asbestos & Hazardous
- Flammables & Contaminants
- Fluorescent Bulbs
- Liquid paint and oils
- Railroad Ties & Large Tires
Asphalt, Brick, Concrete, Dirt and Stones
We do not accept Asphalt Pavement, Bricks, Concrete and Dirt mixed with trash. Dumpsters found with these types of materials will be subjected to a fine up to $2000.
Overloaded Dumpster, Missed Pick Up and Cancellations
- Dumpsters loaded above water level will be considered overfilled and subjected to an additional $300-$500 fine. Overfilled dumpsters are unsafe to transport and we may refuse to pick it up until it's properly filled.
- During scheduled pick up date and after, the way to the dumpster must be clear. Blocked dumpsters are subject to a $100-$300 missed pick up fine.
- Cancellations made within 24 hours prior to scheduled dumpster delivery are subject to a $150 charge.
A flat or slightly sloped surface, such as driveway, parking lot, hardened lawn or gravel covered area is ideal to place your dumpster. We will supply wooden planks under each container. Zoom Disposal may not be held liable for any property damage associated with the customer's designated dumpster location. At pick up, any item left outside of the dumpster will be left as is, where it is. Our drivers are not responsible for throwing anything into the dumpster.